Dena Bank invites the application for the post Of Business Correspondent Co-Ordinator
Bank Name : Dena Bank
Name Of Post : Business Correspondent Co-Ordinator
No of Vacancy : 01
Age Limit : Not above 45 Years (as on 30.09.2016)
Qualification : 10th Pass with Diploma/BE/ BCA/ MCA/ Degree in Computer Science/ Equivalent qualification/ Graduate with working experience in computer/IT(MS Office, Email, Internet etc.).
Job Descriptions :
1) To monitor on-line/off-line overall functioning of BMs on daily basis.
2) To coordinate the Bank Mitras, Base Branch and TSP to ensure successful implementation of Financial Inclusion Plan i.e. PMJDY
3) To organize/coordinate/ attend Financial Literacy camps/Gram Sabhas etc.
4) To arrange for Locational Trainings for Bank Mitras, to install/update S/W in micro ATM and to extend all related technical support etc.
5) Any responsibility entrusted by Bank for promotion of Bank Mitras’ activity.
6) To ensure the terms and conditions of the agreement executed by the Bank and BM are complied with.
Salary : Remuneration – Rs.15000/- per month , Conveyance – Rs.2500/- per month and Mobile Re-charge – Rs. 500/-
Selection Procedure : Personal Interview
Location : Lucknow Zone, Uttar Pradesh.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 05/11/2016
How To Apply : Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format with relevant documents to the Dena Bank, Lucknow Zonal Office, 1st Floor, Praveen House, 28-A, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow on or before 05/11/2016