Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – Applications are invited for the recruitment of Mechanical Engineers as Management Trainees through GATE-2018
Recruitment : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Name Of The Post : Management Trainees
Qualification : Full time, B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Mechanical Engineering through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt. Candidates with Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible to apply for the position.The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
Selection Process : Shortlisting based on GATE-2018 Scores in Mechanical Discipline, Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology. Personal Interviews Based on Medical Fitness in Pre – Employment Medical Examination
Pay Scale : Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500/-
Age Limit : 25 Years – 30 Years as on 01.06.2018
Important Dates :
1. Commencement of on-line Applications for GATE 2018 on the websites of IITs / IISc – 01.09.2017
2. Last date for submission of on-line Applications for GATE 2018 on the websites of IITs / IISc <> 05.10.2017
3. Availability of online admit card – 05.01.2018 onwards
4. Dates of GATE 2018 online examination – February 3 – 4, 2018 February 10 – 11, 2018
5. Opening of BPCL recruitment website for online submission of applications with GATE 2018 Registration number – 05.01.2018
6. Last date of submission of online application – 02.02.2018
How To Apply : Eligible candidates may apply through online website www.bharatpetroleum.com from 05.01.2018 to 02.02.2018.