Bank Of Baroda – Applications are invited for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I post..
Recruitment : Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
Name Of The Post : Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
No Of Vacancies : 400 Posts (UR-202 ; OBC-108 ; SC-60 ; ST-30)
Qualification : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit : 20 Years – 28 Years as on 01.04.2017
Application Fees :
# Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
# Rs. 750/- for all others
Selection Process : Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
Important Dates :
1. Start date for Online Registration : 01.04.2017
2. Online Payment of Application Fees : 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017
3. Last date for Online Registration : 01.05.2017
4. Download of Call letter for Examination : 12.05.2017
5. Date of Examination (Tentative) : 27.05.2017
How To Apply BOB : Eligible candidates may apply through online website www.bankofbaroda.co.in on or before 01.05.2017